Shopping for uniforms can be time-consuming and pricey. The Holy Family School Parent Association loves to save you time and money every August by holding our annual Uniform Sale. Here are the details:
Saturday August 1st 10am-1pm
*Gently used polos, pants, skirts/skorts, jumpers, and sweaters in most sizes for a fraction of the price.
*NEW sweatshirts and polo shirts available
*Don’t forget to grab some Spirit Wear! HFS masks and Spirit Tees will also be for sale
*Please note our new COVID-19 guidelines:
- Please wear your mask and maintain social distancing
- There will be hand sanitizer provided at the front entrance upon arrival.
- Please follow the signs to maintain a one-way flow of traffic.
- There will be tables both inside the uniform room and outside to provide adequate space.
- Only 10 people will be allowed in the uniform room at a time. Please be mindful about the number of people you bring with you.
- Shopping time will be limited to 20 minutes per family, so that we can allow time for all families to shop.
- If you would like a guaranteed shopping time slot, please sign up here.
- Walk-ups will also be allowed.
- Fitting rooms and bathrooms will be sanitized throughout the sale.
Thank you, HFS families, for bearing with us during these unprecedented times!
*Want to get started on your commitment hours? Please consider offering your time to help the Uniform Sale run smoothly: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a4ca8ae28a2ff2-uniform
See you there!